Terms and conditions (T&C):
1. Parties: My Academy and the users. Users are the party who access to My Academy any time for any purpose. Users are referred to as “You”. Terms and Coditions shall be referred to as "T&C" subsequently.
2. My Academy services: All services provided through www.myacademybd.com.
3. Modifications of My Academy’s Services: My Academy reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that My Academy shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Services or any part thereof.
4. Notice: My Academy may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the T&C, including by but not limited to email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message, postings on the My Academy web site or other reasonable means now known or hereafter developed. Such notices may not be received if you violate this T&C by accessing My Academy Services in an unauthorized manner. Your agreement to this T&C constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the My Academy Services in an authorized manner.
6. Modifications of T&C: My Academy reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify/update/revise the T&C.
7. Acceptance of terms and conditions: Browsing www.myacademybd.com. or registration confirms acceptance of all T&C of My Academy.
8. Intellectual property and copy right: My Academy reserves the full copy right and intellectual property rights of all its contents.
9. No commercial reuse of My Academy’s services: You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, the My Academy’s Services.
10. No third party beneficiary: You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this T&C, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
11. Trade mark: You agree that My Academy’s logo and brand features, products and services are property of My Academy. Without My Academy’s prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the My Academy Logo and its features.
12. Disclaimer of warranties: You expressly understand and agree that:
a. Your uses of the My Academy services are at your sole risk. My Academy services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. My Academy and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
b. My Academy and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors make no warranty that (i) the My Academy services will meet your requirements; (ii) the My Academy services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of My Academy services or software will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any services, information or other material obtained by you through My Academy services or software will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
c. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the My Academy services or software is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for and hereby waive any and all claims and causes of action with respect to any damage to your computer system, internet access, download or display device, or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
d. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from My Academy or through or from My Academy services or software shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the T&C.
13. Limitation of liability: You expressly understand and agree that My Academy and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any punitive, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if My Academy has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use My Academy service; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on My Academy service; or (e) any other matter relating to My Academy service.
14. Service charge policy: My Academy reserves the right to impose Service Charge for any of its services any time.
15. Advertisement: My Academy reserves to place ad on its site anytime. Service charge of all advertisement in My Academy is subject to negotiations.
16. Tutor's Ad: My Academy reserves the full right to verify the credentials claimed by the users posting ad for house tutor.
17. Question setting competition: My Academy shall arrange yearly nationwide question setting competitions subject to availability of fund and resources. Rules for the Question Setting Competition shall be notified before the commencement of the competion.
18. Institutional Membership: My Academy offers free institutional membership.
19. Guidelines for writing in Campus and Alap:
a. We would appreciate your comment that exchanges / expresses views and contribute to the better learning / development / understanding.
b. We request you to kindly consider the following guidelines before posting a comment:
- Best practices:
- We want to make My Academy a centre of excellence in leaqrning and exchange of knowledge. Please coontribute for the students who are our future.
- Be considerate and respectful of your fellow posters—this is a public place.
- Use standard writing style to help others understand the theme.
- You can always remove your comment but cannot remove article provided in magazine.
- What not to do:
- Don't post profanity, obscenities, abusive language, or otherwise objectionable content.
- Comments shouldn't harass, abuse, or threaten anyone's personal safety or property, make false statements, defame, or impersonate someone else.
- Posting HTML, viruses, or other malicious code is a violation of the My Academy Terms and Conditions.
- Keep in mind: My Academy shall only approve posts/writings/drawings that meet the stated guidelines. My Academy reserves the right to refuse or remove any comment that doesn't comply with these guidelines or the Terms and Conditions and to terminate a My Academy registration for a violation. My Academy is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by its users.
20. Applicable laws for the parties: Laws of Bangladesh.